It’s been getting a little cold around here…
So we tackled the woodstove, hearth, and chimney.
First, we had to move the several-hundred-pound hearth form the little yurt. Turns out Paul glued it to the floor, so he had to remove the floor with the hearth.
Then we had to move it and place it into the new yurt.
Next, Paul hooked up the new chimney.
And finally, we moved the woodstove with help from John and Linda and some tool borrowing from Ted and Myrt.
We rolled it on skateboards out of the little yurt and into the tractor bucket.
Then we drove it over to the new yurt where I cleaned it up.
Now it’s nice and toasty inside!